Discover Vichy, Queen of the Spa Towns
Vichy can offer you a stay full of discoveries and wonder.Peruse the city streets at your own pace and discover the Opéra de Vichy, as well as all the city’s tourist treasures.
Take advantage of your stay in Auvergne to indulge in the many outdoor activities available in the region.
Head off on a horse ride, on a bicycle or on foot and discover the sublime countryside of Auvergne.
Unmissable tourist attractions in Vichy:
- Outdoor exhibition:
Totem poles of Léo D (gallery of La source de l'Hôpital)
- Jean-Louis Champredon oil painting exhibition (hall of the Hôtel de ville)
- Architectural Treasures of the Massif Central Spa Towns exhibition (Musée de l’Opéra, Vichy)
- ‘Albert Camus, 1913-1960’ exhibition (Valery-Larbaud multimedia library)
Cultural Season at the Opéra de Vichy:
- Operas and operettas from June to October
- Concerts and plays from November to April
- Concerts and performances in July and August
- European Musical Encounters in September
Vichy Nouvelle Vague:
Discover the summer entertainment program, based at the Plage des Célestins and in the centre of town, including concerts, outdoor cinema and sporting activities.
Thursdays in Vichy:
Entertainment and performances in the Galerie du Marché d’Art.
The Ironman Race
Every year, Vichy welcomes the Ironman Race.
And many triathletes choose to stay at our establishment.
Skiing on the Sancy Mountain Range
Lovers of cross-country or speed skiing, alone or as a family, take advantage of your stay in Vichy to go and discover the ski resorts of the Sancy Mountain Range, with their 250km of cross-country tracks and 85km of ski runs, making sure not to forget the unmissable snow parks.
At only 90 minutes from Vichy, don’t hesitate to bring history and nature together.